The new Beretta Px4 Storm pistol is the most advanced expression of technological and aesthetic features in a semiautomatic sidearm. Built around a modular concept that a pistol can be adapted to different needs and modes of operations, without compromising on ergonomics and the renowned Beretta reliability and performance, the Px4 Storm emphasizes power, ease of handling, performance and reliability.
Manufactured in three calibers, the Px4 Storm uses an exclusive Beretta designed innovative locked-breech with a rotating barrel system, the strongest action to date.
The light yet durable frame employs modern thermoplastic technology through the use of technopolymer reinforced fiberglass. Modular structure, ergonomics and
interchangeability of parts make the Px4 Storm the ideal firearm for law-enforcement use, as well as personal defense.
1. Accessory Rail: The frame of the Px4 Storm has an integral Picatinny MILSTD-1913 rail for rapid attachment of tactical lights and laser aiming devices.
2. Slide: The sides of the slide are smooth and offer snag-proof insertion and removal of the pistol from its holster. The front and rear serrations on the slide facilitate slide operation and safety control in both wet or dry conditions.
3. Visible Automatic Firing Pin Block: The front part of the firing pin is blocked from any forward movement until the trigger is pulled completely back. The block is
located rearward, far away from the fouling and debris of the breech face. Since the block is visible, the user may ascertain its proper operation at any time. Even if the pistol falls and strikes the ground muzzle down, the firing pin will not strike the primer.
4. 3-Dot Sight System: Features a white 3-dot sight pattern for quick acquisition of the target. The rear sight is designed to provide a front projection so that, in
an emergency, the user may retract the slide single-handedly by pushing the rear sight against the edge of a table, door, etc.
5. Ambidextrous Safety (Type F): The ambidextrous safety lever, easily accessible by the thumb or a right or left handed shooter, is spring loaded so its either positively on or off. The safety lever also functions as the pistols decocking lever. When pushed down, the rear part of the firing pin (striker) is rotated out of alignment with the front part of the firing pin. (NOTE: Type C does not have an external safety/decocking lever). Additional hammer drop catch (half cock notch) prevents striking of the firing pin unit in the remote chance of unintentional hammer drop.
6. External Hammer Design: A traditional feature of Beretta pistols, this design provides the most energy to the firing pin, virtually eliminating the possibility of
misfires due to light primer strikes. Also provides an immediate visual and tactile indicator as to the cocked/uncocked status of the pistol.
7. Individual Size Grips: Pistol may be configured with small, medium or large backstraps to individually fit the hand of each shooter. The backstraps are checkered to ensure a firm grip in both wet or dry shooting conditions. Three backstraps included with every pistol.
8. Magazine: High capacity steel magazines are durable and drop-free, even when empty, when the magazine button is depressed. Standard flush magazines may be complemented with optional extended magazines that increase the capacity by 3 rounds (1 round for .45 Auto caliber).
9. Reversible Magazine Release: Multiple-sized, reversible magazine release buttons allow for customization to the individuals hand size. Small size comes standard on the gun, while medium and large buttons are available as accessories and easy replacement. Each size may be positioned for right-handed or left-handed use.
10. No Glare Finish: Berettas exclusive BrunitonTM non-reflective black coating is a superior corrosion and wear resistant finish.
11. Simple Field Stripping: Pistol is designed for extremely quick and simple field stripping. Disassembly latch does not remove from the gun, preventing accidental
dropping and loss. Reassembly is easy and accidental misassembly of parts is prevented by the distinctive design.
12. Barrrel: The Px4s unique rotating barrel and locking system dissipates recoil energy radially, reducing felt recoil and muzzle rise. This is the strongest Beretta pistol action. Chrome lined barrels provide extreme corrosion resistance, as well as ease of cleaning. Barrels also feature a deeply recessed combat muzzle crown to protect the rifling. (NOTE: Sub-Compact models feature tilt-barrel locking system and stainless steel construction).
At the retail store or not?
We update our online quantities EVERY BUSINESS DAY from our supplies and at retail location. Not all products are at our retail location. Local customers may order any product and pick it up in-store for free shipping. We try and keep our prices as low as possible and cut-out unneeded expenditures. Some products ship from outside warehouses as a drop-shipped order direct to the customer, while others must arrive at our retail location before being shipped out. This saves you money but can add time between order and delivery. For any questions please call and verify before ordering: 740-623-2227 option #2.
Is the picture / description / price correct?
Honestly: 98% of the time, absolutely yes. Out of a hundred orders, something goes amiss once or twice. There is this slight margin for error we are constantly trying to eliminate, but it exists mainly because manufactures may have described the product in error to us. Pictures and descriptions are primarily given by manufacturers to our us and our distributors and may change product details without our knowledge. Also, pictures the manufacturer supplies may show scopes and accessories that are meant to make their product look better, but don't actually ship with the product. We understand that this is annoying to customers so we try to catch all products that may be described incorrectly but we also may make errors. We will not be held responsible for any errors on the website in price, data or picture. The best thing to do is double check and use your common sense. For any questions please call and verify before ordering: 740-623-2227 option #2.
Built with Volusion